Snowboarding impact shorts for protecting your but and hips. Padding is included on the rear and sides to protect your hips and bottom. Multiple sizes available which will fit both adults and older children.
Suitable for snowboarding, skiing, skateboarding or any sport where the risk of falling of is present.
The sides and rear are covered with 1.5 cm thick EVA protective padding. This padding will protect your hips and bottom from hard falls.
The front of the impact pants features two mesh panels. These mesh panels add ventilation which is a must, especially when wearing pants over the top or underneath the protective shorts. The mesh panels will help you breathe, reducing sweating and discomfort.
If you are intending to wear these protective shorts both under or over other clothing you don’t have to worry. The waist is flexible as is the main fabric of the shorts. There is also an adjustable velcro strap which allows for further adjustment should it be needed.
Snowboarding Impact Shorts Specifications
- Model Number: SP-XS.
- Brand: Adsports.
- EVA and cotton fabric
- 1.5 cm thick EVA protective padding.
- Cotton lining.
- Adjustable velcro elastic waist strap.
- Breathable mesh ventalation.
- Approximate weight: 256 grams.
Please see size guide below before ordering. Match your height and weight against the chart to determine your size, if unsure then match up you waist and hip measurements. The fabric is fairly flexible especially around the waist area due to elastic band.
As a guide if you are 180 cm tall and weigh 87 kg then your would order the SP-XXL impact pants.
These are suitable for both men and woman as well as older children.
Why You Should Wear Impact Protection When Snowboarding
Snowboarding is a fun and exhilarating sport, but it can also be dangerous. Falls are common, and even the most experienced snowboarders can get hurt. That’s why it’s important to wear the right protective gear, including impact shorts.
Impact shorts are designed to protect your hips, tailbone, and thighs from the impact of falls. They’re made with a thick layer of padding that absorbs the shock of a collision, helping to prevent serious injuries.
There are many reasons why you should wear impact shorts when snowboarding. Here are just a few:
- They can help prevent serious injuries. As mentioned above, falls are common in snowboarding. Impact shorts can help to protect your hips, tailbone, and thighs from the impact of a fall, which can help to prevent serious injuries such as fractures, contusions, and internal bleeding.
- They can help you stay comfortable. Impact shorts are designed to be lightweight and breathable, so they won’t add too much bulk or weight to your outfit. They can also help to protect you from the cold, which can be a major concern in cold weather conditions.
- They can give you peace of mind. Knowing that you’re protected from the impact of a fall can help you relax and enjoy your snowboarding experience. You won’t have to worry about getting hurt, so you can focus on having fun.
If you’re serious about snowboarding, then you should definitely consider wearing impact shorts. They’re a small investment that can help to protect you from serious injuries.