These snowboard impact shorts are designed to protect your hips and bottom from injury. They are made of a durable EVA and cotton fabric and feature 1.5 cm thick EVA protective padding on the rear and sides. The shorts also have a cotton lining, adjustable velcro elastic waist strap, and breathable mesh ventilation. They are available in multiple sizes to fit both adults and older children.
These shorts are perfect for snowboarders of all levels. They can help to protect you from injuries caused by falls, crashes, and other accidents. They are also a great way to stay comfortable and dry while you are snowboarding.
The sides and rear are covered with 1.5 cm thick EVA protective padding. This padding will protect your hips and bottom from hard falls.
The front of the impact pants features two mesh panels. These mesh panels add ventilation which is a must, especially when wearing pants over the top or underneath the protective shorts. The mesh panels will help you breathe, reducing sweating and discomfort.
If you are intending to wear these protective shorts both under or over other clothing you don’t have to worry. The waist is flexible as is the main fabric of the shorts. There is also an adjustable velcro strap which allows for further adjustment should it be needed.
Here are some of the features of these snowboarding impact shorts:
- 1.5 cm thick EVA protective padding on the rear and sides
- Cotton lining
- Adjustable velcro elastic waist strap
- Breathable mesh ventilation
- Available in multiple sizes
These snowboarding impact shorts are a great way to protect yourself from injury and stay comfortable while you are snowboarding. Order your pair today!
Snowboard Impact Shorts Specifications
- Model number: SP-L.
- EVA and cotton fabric
- 1.5 cm thick EVA protective padding.
- Cotton lining.
- Adjustable velcro elastic waist strap.
- Breathable mesh ventilation.
- Approximate weight: 256 grams.
Please see size guide below before ordering. Match your height and weight against the chart to determine your size, if unsure then match up you waist and hip measurements. The fabric is fairly flexible especially around the waist area due to elastic band.
As a guide if you are 180 cm tall and weigh 87 kg then your would order the SP-XXL impact pants.
These are suitable for both men and woman as well as older children.
Reasons to Wear Padded Gear
- Protection from injury. The most obvious reason to wear snowboard impact shorts is to protect yourself from injury. Falls are a common occurrence in snowboarding, and even a minor fall can result in a painful bruise or even a fracture. Impact shorts can help to reduce the severity of these injuries.
- Increased confidence. Knowing that you are protected from injury can give you the confidence to push yourself harder and try new tricks. This can lead to improved performance and more enjoyment on the slopes.
- Warmth. Snowboard impact shorts can also help to keep you warm. This is especially important on cold days or when you are spending a lot of time sitting in the snow.
- Comfort. Snowboard impact shorts are designed to be comfortable to wear. They are made from breathable materials that will keep you cool and dry.
If you are serious about snowboarding, then you should consider wearing snowboard impact shorts. They are a relatively inexpensive piece of safety gear that can help to protect you from injury and improve your enjoyment on the slopes.
Here are some additional tips for choosing snowboard impact shorts:
- Make sure that the shorts fit snugly but not too tightly. You should be able to move freely without feeling restricted.
- Look for shorts that are made from breathable materials. This will help to keep you cool and dry.
- Choose shorts that have padding in the key areas, such as the hips, tailbone, and thighs.