Keep you clubs clean with our double sided golf club cleaning brush. By keeping your club heads clean you will maximise distance and accuracy. It features two brushes backed onto each other, one hard and the other soft. This combination allow you to clean your golf shoes, balls and club heads keeping them in their best operating condition. Attached to the brush handle you will find a retractable carabiner clip so you can keep the cleaning brush close at hand for when required.
Golf Club Cleaning Brush Specifications
- Brand: Adsports.
- MPN: GCCB194000B.
- Material: :Steel and nylon brushes with ABS plastic handle.
- Total brush length: 19 cm.
- Brush head length: 4 cm.
- Weight: 65 grams.
Why You Should Keep Your Golf Club Heads Clean
Keeping your golf club heads clean is important for a number of reasons. Here are a few of the most important ones:
- Improved performance. Dirt and debris can build up on the club head, which can affect the way the ball flies. A clean club head will make it easier to hit the ball straight and far.
- Increased lifespan. Dirt and debris can also damage the club head over time. By keeping your clubs clean, you can help to prolong their lifespan.
- Prevent rust. If you live in a humid climate, rust can be a problem for golf clubs. Keeping your clubs clean will help to prevent rust from forming.
- Better appearance. A clean set of golf clubs looks better than a dirty one. This is especially important if you are showing your clubs off to others.
How to clean your golf club heads after use
It is important to clean your golf club heads regularly. You can do this by following these steps:
- Gather your supplies. You will need a bucket, warm water, a soft-bristled brush, and a mild soap.
- Fill the bucket with warm water and add a few drops of soap.
- Dip the brush in the soapy water and scrub the club head. Be sure to get into all of the grooves.
- Rinse the club head with clean water.
- Dry the club head with a towel.
You should clean your golf club heads after every round of golf. If you are playing in wet or humid conditions, you may need to clean them more often.