Getting a little sore on long rides? If the answer is yes then our gel padded bike shorts are a must. They can be worn on their own or underneath something else to provide you with a high level of comfortable 5D padding.
Gel padded bicycle pants can be a great way to make cycling more comfortable. They can also help to prevent pain and discomfort caused by friction and pressure on the sit bones. If you are planning on doing a long ride, it is a good idea to wear gel padded bike shorts.
- Gel padding: The shorts have a layer of gel padding in the seat area to reduce friction and pressure on the sit bones. This can help to prevent pain and discomfort during long rides.
- Breathable fabric: The shorts are made from a breathable fabric that helps to wick away moisture. Because of this they will help keep you cool and dry.
- Comfortable fit: The shorts have a comfortable fit that won’t ride up or down when you ride.
- Durable construction: The shorts are made from durable materials that will last for many rides.
- Comfort: The gel padding and breathable fabric help to make the shorts comfortable to wear, even on long rides.
- Performance: The shorts can help to improve your performance by reducing pain and discomfort, allowing you to focus on your ride.
- Style: The shorts have a stylish design that will make you look good on the bike.
Made from stretchable fabrics with an elastic waist they will fit close against your body to reduce friction. At the bottom of the shorts you will find anti slip tape. This anti-slip tape is there to reduce the likelihood of the shorts riding up while you ride. It will also help cut down on drag helping you cut through the air as you cycle on your way.
If speed and comfort are important to you then these shorts as they can help you ride longer without sacrificing speed.
Gel Padded Bike Shorts Specifications
- Model number: PBS-2007-M.
- Brand: X-Tiger.
- Size: Medium.
- Material: 87% Polyester and 13% Spandex.
- Padding: Gel.
- Colour: Black and Red.
Size Guide for Padded Bike Shorts
Before ordering check your size carefully. In most cases you will be able to use your weight and height to select your correct size. If you have had trouble ordering correct sizes in the past then we suggest using the fitment chart by measurements. To be super sure of ordering the correct size we suggest using both charts.
If you are unsure which size to order we recommend ordering the next size up. These pants have two Velcro waist straps and belt buckles so having a size too big is not a problem.
Fitment Chart by Height and Weight
Gel padded bike shorts should be worn snugly but not too tight. They should not ride up or down when you ride. You may also want to wear underwear under the shorts to help wick away moisture.
Use this chart to select your size if you typically match standard sizes. If your weight matches one size and your height another we suggest also using the fitment chart by measurements.
Fitment Chart by Measurements
Using this chart is often the most accurate way to determine your correct size. If your size falls across two sizes please order this larger size.
Please see our other listings for our other sizes.
Tips for Making the Most of these Gel Padded Bike Shorts:
- Wash them regularly: They should be washed regularly to keep them clean and fresh. They should be hand washed with mild detergent and drip dried. Also do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Air them out: After you ride, take your gel padded bike shorts off and air them out. This will help to prevent them from getting too sweaty and smelly.
- Store them properly: When you are not using your gel padded bike shorts, store them in a cool, dry place. This will help to keep them in good condition.